NVC is having a HUGE blowout sale on noncurrent
snowblowers, single stage & dual stage!!!
PRICES TO LOW TO ADVERTISE!!!
Stop by or give us a call for our best prices!!
THE ALL NEW GAME CHANGER!!
YAMAHA YXZ 1000R!
THEY WILL START ARRIVING IN OCTOBER,
GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN!!
Stop by and check out our 2016 Yamaha's.
We have the all new 700 Grizzly, 700 Kodiak, and 700 Wolverine in stock.
Base model 700 Kodiak lists for only $6999.
Come check out our selection of Bad Boy Mowers
From the smallest residential to the largest commercial diesel,
we have a just what you have been looking for!!
GO AHEAD, PICK US APART
Click on the picture below and it will take you to the Bad Boy site
Scroll through slowly and see for yourself why the BAD BOY
is on it's way to being #1 in the industry!
Nishna Valley Cycle carries the ONLY street legal (LSV) SXS
BENNCHE makes 3 Bighorn models that can be driven on any roads posted
35 mph or under. That means you can run all over town in one.
400 BIGHORN - $7299
500 BIGHORN - $7999
700 BIGHORN - $8999
At those prices, these machines include:
Hard Top, 2 Piece Windshield, Winch, Fender Extensions,
Aluminum Wheels, & everything required for street legal.
New 2016 HONDA 500 FOREMAN EPS Foot ShiftMake: HONDA Model: 500 FOREMAN EPS Foot ShiftPrice: $8,699
The ATV that gets the job done.
You probably have a go-to person in your life—someone that you can count on in a pinch, the one you can count on when you need something done, done right, done now, and done without excuses. On the jobsite or the shop floor, it’s probably the shop foreman. And in the world of all-terrain vehicles that’s the Honda Foreman.
The Honda FourTrax® Foreman® has long been the workhorse of the ATV world, the machine smart riders look to when big jobs or big adventures call. Strong, rugged, famously reliable and able to do it all, the Foreman is the boss of both ranch and trail.
Its proven fuel injected 500-class engine offers excellent power and fuel efficiency. The strong chassis offers a long suspension stroke for better handling and a smoother ride, perfect for rough terrain. Find yourself in a less than ideal situation? The front differential lock will help maximize front-end power. And finally, all of these features are wrapped up in some tough, aggressively styled bodywork and color choices that further set Foreman apart from the competition.
Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.$8,699The ATV that gets the job done. You probably have a go-to person in your…
New 2015 HONDA GL1800 LEVEL 1 w/ Roadsmith TrikeMake: HONDA Model: GL1800 LEVEL 1 w/ Roadsmith TrikePrice: $37,500
Your Journey Starts Here
No motorcycle has changed the concept of touring like the Honda Gold Wing®. A horizontally opposed engine offering power, performance, and perfect smoothness. Shaft final drive. A chassis designed for day-long comfort. And over the last four decades, the Gold Wing has just gotten better and better, and touring riders have had it better and better too—full-coverage bodywork, bigger engines, more cylinders, better chassis, more power, integrated luggage.
So this year it’s time to celebrate with a special 40th Anniversary Edition—our 2015 Gold Wing, a motorcycle that’s come to define what a touring bike can be, and to set the standards for luxury on two wheels. Take a week off—or even just a weekend. Pack up the Gold Wing’s saddlebags. Settle in behind that full-coverage windshield and bodywork. And point it down the road to someplace you’ve never been.
The smooth ride of the Roadsmith HT1800 is a result of our innovative suspension system that offers a ride like no other trike. Roadsmith was the first to offer Independent Suspension for trike conversions over 20 years ago. The cynics said it would never work. They’re eating those words today. Talk to anyone who has actually ridden an Independent-rear-suspension trike and a solid-axle system trike for a period of time and ask them which one rode better. You can’t deny independent-rear-suspension is the way manufacturers of cars, SUV’s and ATV’s are going. Trikes are no different. These trikes are built with a purpose - “Touring in comfort”.
The multi-point mount of the chassis to the bike frame actually strengthens the bike's frame as well as dissipates the added stress of a trike. We attach at existing mounting points on the frame. For example, on the HT1800 we use the crash bar mounts and the shock mount. A feature of the trailing arm type independent suspension is the fact that there are very few moving parts. There are literally only two pivot points on each trailing arm. This eliminates any adjustments or maintenance requirements. There are more complicated ways to design a suspension, but why?
The stabilizer bar, also known as a sway bar, is a flexible link between the two trailing arms. The bar uses the torsion effect to always try to keep the trike righted or sitting square to the ground. The beauty of the stabilizer bar is the fact that when one wheel hits a bump, the bar can flex quickly to absorb the movement, then return. This is the same technology used in almost every vehicle today. Just think if you had “no lean” suspension. That means your trike is always perfectly square to the ground. In effect, if you go over a 2” bump with your right wheel, the trike rocks up 2”. With Independent Suspension, just that wheel goes up. The antiquated solid axle system is only made today because it’s cheaper and easier. Technology has improved a lot in the short history of trike conversions but some are too stuck in their ways. Others are jumping on board with IRS now, but none can copy our history, longevity and reliability.
We increase the wheelbase 8". This puts the rear wheels back behind the passengers’ seat area rather than sitting right on top of the wheels. Any vehicle that has a longer wheelbase will have a smoother ride, it’s just common sense. As an added benefit, the differential being farther back reduces the driveshaft angle.
Shaft Driven Differential
Our differential is constructed from standard automotive ring and pinion gear sets. The original application of our differential was a Ford car. We cut down this brand new cast iron housing and make an Independent Suspension differential out of it. The components inside it are all brand new including the 2.93:1 ratio ring and pinion. We keep the speedometer correct with that ratio and tire diameter.
Large disc brakes more than handle the stopping of this trike. Remember trikes stop faster and easier than bikes. With more tire contact area and much better stability, braking a trike is not the white knuckled balancing act that a bike can be. The wheel bearings, calipers and rotors are all right from a high production automobile application known as the
VW Beetle. Like all of our constructed drive train, everyday parts are off the shelf for your convenience.
Heavy Duty Driveshaft
We manufacture a completely new driveshaft built from full size sealed automotive u-joints and a 2” tube. These are the same components used in full sized cars and trucks. We figure if that design can hold up in those heavy vehicles it should have no problems with a trike application. We’ve proven ourselves right.
Heavy Duty CV Joints
The axles are custom made for our conversion kits, but the constant velocity (CV) joints are standard automotive applications such as VW and Porsche. We use automotive type parts for all of our drive train because it’s designed for a much heavier load, meaning these parts will probably last forever in this light duty application. Again, using off the shelf parts for your convenience.
The Alloy wheels that come with our conversion kits are clear-coated aluminum rims that have a similar look and finish to the bikes front rim. They are a 16x7”, 5x4 1/2 bolt pattern with a positive 35mm offset size that fits many automotive applications. We offer a Chrome plated option also.
The large storage compartment comes completely carpeted to both protect and store your riding gear. The trunk (6 cubic feet) has about twice the capacity of the stock saddlebags. This gives you a larger space to fit larger objects like coolers, helmets, etc into. If you choose not to get the auxiliary fuel tank, an extra 6” high x 12” wide x 12” deep storage space can be added. The large trunk door opening also allows for easier packing or loading. The release for the right saddlebag under the tour pack is now used to release the latch for the trunk. We also use the "open saddlebag" indicator to show on the dash if the trunk isn't closed completely. You won't see any fancy hinges to close into our storage area or bind up someday. We incorporate a simple hinge and soft straps to handle the job. This convenient trunk will fit all your gear securely away from the elements.
Factory Styled Body
The slick body design incorporates the look and feel of the original motorcycle. We feel the trike conversion body should melt seamlessly into the original body parts. The body is constructed of heavy-duty fiberglass. It is then painted with urethane paint, flat sanded, and buffed to a mirror finish to ensure a perfect paint match both in color and finish. The mounting system for the body ensures a rock solid attachment and no exposed mounting hardware. Notice the added foot room for the passenger, another feature of a longer wheelbase.
With any touring machine a trailer hitch is a familiar sight. When riding a trike, a trailer is not a danger like it is on a bike. The back of a trike will never feel like there’s a trailer behind it. We include a 1 1/4” receiver for a trailer hitch neatly tucked under the body. It is incorporated into the rear body support and is welded directly into the strongest part of our frame. This is not an option or add-on, it’s built right in. It is another one of the innovative ideas built right into the design of our trike kit.
The Trike Shop has an unparalleled history of customer service and satisfaction and we put it in writing, with the best warranty in the market. Your trike comes with a full 3 year or 1,000,000 mile warranty on the entire trike kit. We can offer this because we know with over 16 years of producing this type of conversion kit, we do it right the first time.$37,500Your Journey Starts Here No motorcycle has changed the concept of touring…
New 2015 LIVIN LITE CAMPLITE 28RLS 5TH WHEELMake: LIVIN LITE Model: CAMPLITE 28RLS 5TH WHEELPrice: $29,999
OVER $20,000 OFF!!!
SRP - $50,448
BLOW OUT SALE PRICE - $29,999
Sale price includes a 3 year warranty!
Great financing available!!
$240 A MONTH W.A.C.
That monthly payment includes tax, title, registration, & lien fees.
IT ALSO INCLUDES A 3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY!!
Introducing the industry’s first ever 5th wheel model made entirely free of wood in the main structure. The Camplite 26 RLS fifth wheel reflects our unique construction techniques and ultra-lightweight designs that are evident throughout all of our products. Based on a Technologically advanced design, the New Camplite 5th wheels are built on an ultra-light steel frame versus our traditional aluminum chassis. The technologically advanced LITETECH frame is hundreds of pounds lighter than a traditionally built steel frame. The LITETECH frame is dipped in a protective E-coating that effectively fights oxidation and eliminates the possibility of oxidation spreading should the frame ever be scratched.
With Camplite 5th wheels, you will find block foam insulation and lightweight Adel composite wallboard throughout each and every model. The Camplite line is known to be one of the most environmentally friendly RVs you will come across, boasting 98% recyclable materials yet built to last for generations. We encourage you to check out the competition and compare. We believe you'll find the strength and durability of the Camplite to be unrivaled in the lite-weight rv market.$29,999OVER $20,000 OFF!!! SRP - $50,448 BLOW OUT SALE PRICE - $29,999 Sale price…
New 2015 LIVIN LITE CAMPLITE 32RLS 5TH WHEELMake: LIVIN LITE Model: CAMPLITE 32RLS 5TH WHEELPrice: $34,999
OVER $22,000 OFF!!!
SRP - $50,448
BLOW OUT SALE PRICE - $34,999
Sale price includes a 3 year warranty!
Great financing available!!
$282 A MONTH W.A.C.
That monthly payment includes tax, title, registration, & lien fees.
IT ALSO INCLUDES A 3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY!!
Introducing the industry’s first ever 5th wheel model made entirely free of wood in the main structure.The Camplite 32 RLS fifth wheel reflects our unique construction techniques and ultra-lightweight designs that are evident throughout all of our products. Based on a Technologically advanced design, the New Camplite 5th wheel is built on an ultra-light steel frame versus our traditional aluminum chassis. The technologically advanced LITETECH frame is hundreds of pounds lighter than a traditionally built steel frame. The LITETECH frame is dipped in a protective E-coating that effectively fights oxidation and eliminates the possibility of oxidation spreading should the frame ever be scratched.
With Camplite 5th wheels, you will find block foam insulation and lightweight Adel composite wallboard throughout each and every model. The Camplite line is known to be one of the most environmentally friendly RVs you will come across, boasting 98% recyclable materials yet built to last for generations. We encourage you to check out the competition and compare. We believe you'll find the strength and durability of the Camplite to be unrivaled in the lite-weight rv market.$34,999OVER $22,000 OFF!!! SRP - $50,448 BLOW OUT SALE PRICE - $34,999 Sale…
New 2015 YAMAHA V-STRAR 1300 DELUXEMake: YAMAHA Model: V-STRAR 1300 DELUXEPrice: $11,990
$2100 OFF!!!ON SALE NOW -WAS - $14,090NOW - $11,990SALE PRICE IS ON AN OUTRIGHT DEAL. TRADE ONLY CONSIDERED AT LOW WHOLESALE!
Fully-loaded. 80 cu in V-twin, fork mounted fairing w/ integrated dash & audio system, iPod®/iPhone® compatible, Bluetooth®, Garmin® zumo® GPS, locking hard bags, more...
The World's Only Fully-Dressed Midsize.
High-end style and features minus the high-end price. Fully packed, with a powerful 80 cubic inch liquid cooled V-Twin, fork mounted fairing with fully integrated dash and audio system including iPod/iPhone compatibility, Bluetooth, audio hand controller, Garmin Zumo GPS, huge locking hard bags, steel fenders and much more. Tour in luxury and style.
V-Star 1300 Deluxe, the only casual full dress touring machine in the mid displacement class. Brimming with features, the Deluxe offers all day riding comfort with plenty of storage. The V-Star 1300 Deluxe delivers exception performance and value, making it the ideal choice for riders looking for high end appearance and features in a midsize cruiser.
2015 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe Key Features
1304cc, (80 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, short stroke, SOHC, 8-valve, 60° V-twin powerplant pumps out excellent power and torque for unparalleled acceleration and cruising performance. At 110 km/hr the engine is only turning 3,400 rpm, for relaxed highway cruising.
Beautifully styled 28.5 litre, colour matched, hard locking saddlebags offer plenty of convenient storage.
The V-Star 1300 Deluxe is equipped with a Garmin Zumo 665 GPS / navigation system. The Garmin Zumo series are specifically designed for motorcycle use and feature a rugged, waterproof design. Also, the iPod / iPhone ready audio system features dual fairing mounted speakers and convenient handlebar mounted audio controller. Just plug in your iPod / iPhone into the special connector in the saddlebag and sit back, relax and enjoy your favorite tunes.
•For 2015 the red V Star 1300 Deluxe has an aggressive stance with numerous blacked out components, including red stitching on the seat and a short, light smoked windscreen.
•The V Star 1300 Deluxe delivers exceptional value in the full-dress category, at a surprisingly low MSRP, making it the ideal choice for the midsize cruiser rider wanting high-end appearance and features.
•The fork mounted fairing offers riders great weather protection, dynamic, sporty good looks, and houses dual speakers that provide outstanding sound when cruising down the road.
•A fully integrated dash and audio system with iPod®/iPhone® compatibility. Riders can control their music on a control pod located on the left handlebar.
•The V Star 1300 Deluxe is equipped with a rugged, waterproof Garmin® zumo® 665 GPS. Features include motorcycle-friendly navigation, including weather and traffic conditions (if subscribed to monthly service), lane assist, and 3D building view. XM® satellite radio (with subscription) and Bluetooth® wireless functionality.
•Hard, lockable side bags have spacious room for long trips or commuting, and each hold 7.6 gallons.
•Real steel fenders make V Star 1300 Deluxe ideal for customization.
•The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
2015 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe Features and Benefits
• 1304cc, (80 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, short stroke, SOHC, 8-valves (4-valves/cyl), 60° V-twin powerplant pumps out excellent power and torque for unparalleled acceleration and cruising performance. At 110 km/hr the engine is only turning 3,400 rpm, for relaxed highway cruising.
• Liquid-cooling not only allows for higher state of tune but also reduces mechanical noise for a quieter engine.
• In an effort to maintain the classic air-cooled appearance of the engine, cooling fins have been added as a styling highlight.
• The short stroke engine design reduces the height of the engine, while the 60 degree "V" makes the engine more compact thereby centralizing mass and lowering the center of gravity for lighter more responsive handling.
• Classic V-twin "pulse feeling" and engine character highlight this powerplant while annoying high frequency vibration has been eliminated.
• One-piece cylinder heads feature 4-valves per cylinder to provide optimum breathing efficiency for maximum power output. Each head is fitted with a single long reach spark plug.
• Stylish chromed cylinder head covers.
• The SOHC valve train features 36mm intake and 32mm exhaust valves with special single coil springs for great power and torque. Valve angles are set at 20 degrees. Specially designed roller rockers activate the valves. The roller rocker system allows a greater amount of valve lift without producing excessive camshaft wear and friction. The slipper portion of the rocker arm features a needle bearing to further reduce wear and slide resistance. The camshafts have been specially designed to provide class leading power.
• Optimized squish area forces the fuel / air mixture toward the centre of the combustion chamber for more complete combustion and hence power.
• The radiator is mounted between the front frame down tubes to minimize its appearance especially when viewing the machine from the side. Even the rad hoses have been discreetely placed for a cleaner appearance. An electric fan aids in cooling in stop and go traffic.
• Automatic hydraulic cam chain tensioners reduce mechanical noise.
• Ceramic composite-plated cylinders reduce weight, increase cylinder life and provide uniform heat dissipation. The cylinders have a tapered "V" appearance to highlight the V-twin design.
• Forged aluminum pistons offer great durability and reduced weight for faster engine response and less mechanical vibration.
• Crankshaft features a single crank pin design which enhances the pulse feeling and engine character.
• Single axis, left and right dual engine counter balancers reduce vibration to a minimum while maximizing rider comfort.
• Crankcase design features internal oil and coolant lines for a clean, air-cooled engine appearance. There are special piston coolers that spray oil at the under side of the pistons.
• Easy access, spin on type oil filter
• Easy access, side mounted 3.7 liter air box houses a viscous paper-type filter and adds a special styling touch.
• Mikuni dual bore, 40mm returnless-type throttle body fuel injection system with TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) and ISC (Idle Speed Control) . This is a "closed loop" system that utilizes an oxygen sensor. The oxygen sensor "sniffs" spent exhaust gases and feeds back info to the ECU which in turn adjusts the fuel/air mixture for maximum power with minimum emissions. The oxygen sensor is located before the mufflers, so the use of slip-ons will not effect this system.
• Bore size is 40mm and each injector features 12 holes and a dual spray pattern for better fuel atomization and more complete combustion chamber filling. There is one injector per cylinder. Fuel injection benefits include improved fuel economy, chokeless operation, reduced emissions, and steady idling during start-up.
• 2 into 1 exhaust system features a 3-way honeycomb catalyzer at the entry point to the muffler. The catalyzier reduces harmful exhaust emissions, while the muffler produces a throaty V-Twin growl.
• Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (T.C.I.) provides a hot spark for sure starts and strong engine performance.
• Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission with 5th gear overdrive delivers outstanding cruising performance and reduced rpms at highway speeds. The engine is spinning at 3,400 rpm at 110 km/hr.
• Clean, quiet belt drive system is extremely low maintenance and simplifies customization. The belt features carbon cords for strength.
• Specially designed starter motor features a damping mechanism to prevent damage from kick back.
• Air Induction System (A.I.S.) reduces harmful exhaust emissions (CO + HC).
• One piece classic heel-and-toe shifter adds versatility and enhances the overall cruising experience.
• Double cradle steel frame offers roomy ergonomics, and great handling. This frame utilizes a rigid engine mounting system to optimize the overall rigidity balance for superior handling. The rake is 32 degrees, while the lean angle is a sporty 36 degrees.
• Steel swingarm compliments the frame while also making a bold styling statement.
• Long 1,690mm (66.5") wheelbase creates a long, low retro profile and provides solid, stable handling.
• The long low design means spacious ergonomics with lots of leg room, which maximizes both rider and passenger comfort.
• 41mm KYB front fork features stylish large-diameter brushed-finished covers. Wheel travel is 135mm (5.3") for a smooth, comfortable ride.
• Spring preload-adjustable, single-shock, link rear suspension centralizes mass for agile handling. The linkage system provides a rising rate effect that provides excellent compliance on both small and large bumps. There are 9 positions of spring preload adjustability to suit rider preference.
• Rear shock is vertically mounted behind the engine and is tucked out of sight for that classic, hardtail look. Rear wheel travel is 110mm (4.3").
• Dual 298mm, floating front discs are squeezed by compact twin piston front calipers.
• 298mm rear disc brake squeezed by single piston caliper is mounted to the underside of the swingarm. This design not only helps to hide the caliper but also lowers the center of gravity for better handling.
• Lightweight 7-spoke cast aluminum wheels are fitted with wide tubeless tires. These stylish "mag" wheels are both easy to clean and never require maintaince. The rear drive pulley matches the wheel design.
• Stylish fork mounted faring offers a dynamic look as well as great weather protection. It also features dual speakers providing excellent sound quality. The taller windshield provides relaxed cruising comfort. The Garmin Zumo 665 navigation system is neatly integrated into the centre of the fairing cockpit. It can be easily removed if desired
• The V-Star 1300 Deluxe is equipped with a Garmin Zumo 665 GPS / navigation system. The Garmin Zumo series are specifically designed for motorcycle use and feature a rugged, waterproof design. Note: The "remote antenna" for satellite radio reception has been pre-installed in the fairing. For complete details for the Zumo 665 please go to: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-road/discontinued/zumo-665/prod65203.html
• iPod / iPhone ready audio system features dual fairing mounted speakers and convenient handlebar mounted audio controller. Just plug in your iPod / iPhone into the special connector in the saddlebag and sit back, relax and enjoy your favorite tunes.
• Beautifully styled 28.5 litre, colour matched, hard locking saddlebags offer plenty of convenient storage.
• Full-size, "tapered" floating-type rider floorboards are roomy and comfortably positioned while also helping to reduce vibration. There is a replaceable "scraper" on the lower edge of the footboard.
• 1 inch, rubber mounted handlebars are easy to reach and help to reduce vibration.
• Front and rear fenders are steel for easy customization and painting if desired.
• 18.5 liter teardrop shaped fuel tank with flush mounted filler cap. Fuel tank features a seamless design for that clean, custom look.
• Generous rider and passenger seats offer plenty of room and support for all day riding comfort. Seat height is only 690mm or 27.2" inches off the ground.
• Handlebar-mounted chromed instrument features an analog speedometer, digital odometer, dual tripmeters, low fuel tripmeter, clock and low fuel warning light. Stylish red background illumination.
• Handlebar switch gear allows the operator to change instrument functions via buttons on the back of the RHS handlebar switch, thereby eliminating the need to take hands off the bars to adjust the main instrument functions.
• 60/55 watt high intensity halogen headlight emphasizes the "wild streamline", mass forward styling design. The chromed headlight body is adjustable up and down plus left and right via remote adjusters. There are also two 35 watt accessory light connectors inside the headlight shell for accessory passing lamps.
• Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents creating a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
• 3D fuel tank emblems enhance quality and attention to detail.
• Chromed drive belt cover
• Extra wide front brake and clutch levers provide a quality feel.
• Steering lock is integrated into the main ignition switch for extra convenience.
• Handy, under seat helmet holder
• Low-maintenance, sealed battery ensures fuss-free, dependable starting.
• Self-cancelling turn signals feature stylish clear lenses.
• Conventional passenger footpegs
• High output 460 watt generator
• Electric fuel pump$11,990$2100 OFF!!! ON SALE NOW - WAS - $14,090 NOW - $11,990 SALE…
New 2014 HONDA 1300 INTERSTATEMake: HONDA Model: 1300 INTERSTATEPrice: $9,999
ORIGINAL MSRP - $13,250
HONDA REDUCED PRICE - $10,999
NVC PRICE - $9999
Sale price is on an outright purchase. Trade considered at a low whiolesale value.
Bike is on order and will be here by March 13th. Actual picture of bike soon.
This might be one of the coolest cruisers out there. Now throw in the fact that Honda just reduced these bikes from, $13,250 to now retailing for only $10,999. Now we sweetened the deal and have reduced it even more.
Long Distance Operator.
Who hasn’t dreamed of owning an awesome custom motorcycle? And who hasn’t dreamed of taking off for a weekend—or a week—and going on a nice long ride where the cell phone doesn’t ring and there’s no email to answer? That’s what the Honda Interstate is all about. With its 1,312 cc V-twin engine, the Interstate is the ultimate expression of progressive retro cruiser styling, with one big difference: it’s built to go the (long) distance, with touring features like floorboards, roomy leather-clad saddlebags and a custom windscreen.$9,999ORIGINAL MSRP - $13,250 HONDA REDUCED PRICE - $10,999 NVC PRICE - $9999 Sale…
New 2014 HONDA VALKYRIEMake: HONDA Model: VALKYRIEPrice: $12,999
BLOW OUT SPECIAL - $5000 OFF
Online price is a cash outright sale price and includes all Honda rebates. Trade may be accepted at a low wholesale value.
MSRP - $17,999
NVC Price - $12,999
Legendary Power Groundbreaking Style.
Here’s the formula: Take Honda’s legendary 1,832 cc flat six and build it into the ultimate cruiser—powerful, awe-inspiring and like no other. Now add in great handling and iconic style, and you’ll see why it’s the cruiser that only Honda could build.$12,999BLOW OUT SPECIAL - $5000 OFF Online price is a cash outright sale price…
Used 2012 DUTCHMAN RUBICON 2100 TOY HAULERMake: DUTCHMAN Model: RUBICON 2100 TOY HAULERPrice: $17,900
WAS - $18,500
NOW - $17,900
Check this beauty out. We just traded in a like new 2012 Dutchman Rubicon 2100 toy hauler in. This camper only has 5 outings on it and it's obvious by the condition it is in. You won't and can't be disappointed in the camper.$17,900REDUCED - WAS - $18,500 NOW - $17,900 Check this beauty out. We just traded…