New 2014 HONDA 750 PHANTOMMake: HONDA Model: 750 PHANTOMPrice: $7,499
SRP excludes destination charge
FACTORY PRICE REDUCTION!!
WAS $8240.....NOW ONLY $7499
The Darkest Shadow Of Them All.
The Shadow Phantom has got to be the most unique Shadow we’ve ever made. It’s an utterly stunning head-turner, and one look will tell you why—with a blacked-out 745 cc V-twin engine and black rims sporting matte silver highlights, bobbed fenders, spoke wheels and beefy front fork. Then the exhaust note hits you: a deep, throaty pulse rumbling from dual exhausts. It’s hard to resist, we know. And downright impossible once you’ve seen its price tag. And best of all, the Shadow Phantom gets an estimated 56 miles per gallon!
Sometimes a whisper is way louder than a shout. And that’s most definitely the case with the Shadow Phantom.$7,499SRP excludes destination charge FACTORY PRICE REDUCTION!! WAS $8240.....NOW…
New 2014 HONDA CB500FMake: HONDA Model: CB500FPrice: $5,799
SRP excludes destination charge
2014 Honda CB500F Review
2014 Honda CB500F on Totalmotorcycle.com
Mid-Size Sport. Maximum Fun...
The innovative CB500F expands riding enthusiasts’ options with a modern and sporty 471cc sportbike. This image-conscious offering not only carries a full load of attitude, it also delivers a gratifying level of performance and versatility. The CB500F has a classic riding position, a 30.9-inch seat height and plenty of room for a variety of riders. It’s an excellent choice for riders ready to move up a displacement class, or for anyone who appreciates a great middleweight motorcycle.
There's an aura of independence and nonconformity that riders gain when they sling a leg over a modern naked bike-and that's especially true when that naked bike is the all-new Honda CB500F. This modern and sporty 471cc naked bike not only carries a full load of attitude and style, it also delivers a gratifying level of performance and versatility. Whether you're riding on your daily commute, headed for a weekend backroad blast or just hanging out with your riding buddies, the CB500F serves as a great option for just about any kind of street ride. Its slim profile and comfortable riding position lets riders feel right at home in the saddle, and a sophisticated Honda Pro-Link® rear suspension and big 41mm fork add to the comfortable ride and agile handling. For a unique ride that's stylish, fun and affordable, it's tough to top the new CB500F.
2014 Honda CB500F Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
•471cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
•Naked sportbike styling
Parallel Twin-Cylinder Engine
An all-new design, built with a high performance liquid-cooled 471cc DOHC parallel twin engine that offers accessible power and a comfortable ride across all RPM ranges.
Classic Riding Position
Not too laid back, not too aggressive, the CB500F’s riding position, is one of the keys to its versatility. The CB500F offers a comfortable sport riding position that’s maneuverable around town or out on the winding road. The lower seat height also makes it easier to get your feet firmly on the ground when stopped.
Practicality Was Never So Much Fun
Its combination of low seat height, light weight, and rider-friendly engine make the CB500F a great choice for commuting, weekend rides, or just getting out and having fun.
- Comfortable, neutral riding position makes for easy maneuvering and keeps the rider comfortable on short rides or longer trips.
- All-new 471cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin DOHC engine is thoroughly modern in design and produces a broad power spread for enjoyable and economical riding.
- The four-valve cylinder head design incorporates a roller rocker arm for a more compact layout along with reduced friction.
- A shim-type valve adjustment system allows incorporation of a lighter rocker arm setup that, in turn, allows for a lower valve-spring load to further reduce power losses through engine friction.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions for crisp throttle response throughout a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Engine counterbalancer and 180-degree crankpin reduce engine vibration for superior rider comfort.
- Preloaded, scissors-type gears for the primary drive and engine counterbalancer gears help reduce engine noise.
- Diamond-shaped 35mm steel tube frame is lightweight and rigid for responsive sport handling.
- Big 41mm front fork with 4.3 inches of travel returns a plush yet controlled ride.
- Sophisticated Pro-Link® single-shock rear suspension offers nine-stage spring preload adjustability and 4.7 inches of controlled travel.
- Lightweight cast aluminum wheels, 120/70-17 in front and 160/60-17 rear, return sporting feel and handling traits.
- Front 320mm wave-style disc brake and 240mm rear provides strong stopping power.
- ABS version available for enhanced braking characteristics in less than ideal conditions.
- Blue-tinted instrument display features speedometer, tachometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, fuel gauge, clock, real-time and average fuel consumption.
- 30.9-inch seat height helps build rider confidence.
- Standard model available in Black or Pearl White. ABS model available in Black only.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
Rear Seat Cowl; Rear Trunk; One Key Cylinder (for Rear Trunk and/or Saddlebags); Saddlebags; Saddlebag Panels; Saddlebag Stays; Carbon Fiber-Style Accessories: Front Fender, Headlight Front Cover, Headlight Rear Cover, Meter Cover, Meter Visor, Inner Cowl, Under Cowl; Rear Carrier (see options below)
Rear Carrier Options:
Rear Carrier A (will not accept trunk)
Rear Carrier B (accepts trunk only)
Rear Carrier/Saddlebag Stay Kit (accepts trunk and/or saddlebags)
2014 Honda CB500F Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
DOHC Parallel-Twin-Cylinder Engine
Honda twins are famous for their versatility, and the new CB500F engine is one of our best ever. Using the same piston bore size as our CBR600RR sportbike, the parallel-twin engine offers accessible performance across all RPM ranges.
Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions for crisp throttle response throughout a wide variety of riding conditions.
A motorcycle's frame is the basis for its handling. A new take on a classic construction, the CB500F's diamond-shaped 35mm steel-tube mainframe ties to the engine with four mounts, offering a rock-solid foundation for a superior ride and handling.
Pro-Link Rear Suspension
A sophisticated chassis with Honda Pro-Link? rear suspension, with 9-stage preload and 4.1 inches travel, gives you a comfortable ride over small bumps, while capably absorbing bigger bumps to increase riding comfort and handling.
Less is more when it comes to the new CB500F. Featuring classic, clean, progressive style, the CB500F is a motorcycle that looks great while still providing incredible value and performance.
A full LCD blue-tinted screen features a digital speedometer and tachometer and more, including a clock, odometer, trip meter, real-time and average fuel consumption meters, and illuminated engine diagnostic indicators.
A single 60-watt H4 halogen headlight and multi-facet reflector on the CB500F give the front end a unique look and also project plenty of light on the road for visibility.
Strong and stylish, the CB500F's cast aluminum wheels are easy to keep clean, look great, and are another CB500F feature that just makes sense.
The new CB500F offers a step seat with a low height. Perfect for around-town riding or out in the canyons, it also offers plenty of room for a passenger, and is specially designed to fit a wide range of riders.
Stainless Steel Exhaust
Beautifully polished stainless steel exhaust is integrated with the rear footpeg set for a clean, functional design. The length and diameter of the exhaust pipe contributes to useable power at all RPM ranges.
Available ABS on the CB500F helps you make smoother, more controlled stops under less-than-ideal conditions.
Rear Passenger Grips
Sturdy rear passenger grips offer a firm handhold for your passenger or tie-down points for smaller items.$5,799SRP excludes destination charge 2014 Honda CB500F Review 2014 Honda…
New 2014 YAMAHA 950 V STAR TOURERMake: YAMAHA Model: 950 V STAR TOURERPrice: $9,790Key Features:
- The V Star 950 Tourer rolls out with a windshield, leather-wrapped hard sidebags, and a passenger backrest all standard, ready for the open road or the commute to school or work.
- V Star 950 Tourer is the benchmark in the entry cruiser touring class, appealing to seasoned riders as well as those looking for a friendly entry-level cruiser. The air-cooled V-twin delivers plenty of distinctive, big-cruiser character and pulsing torque feel. Seat height is an extra-low 26.6 inches. The full-sized chassis has a long, low look and provides spacious comfort. Handling is sporty and responsive, great for curvy back roads and commuting around town as well as open-highway cruising.
- The 942cc 60° V-twin engine is both simple and sophisticated. Sure, there’s no-fuss air cooling for traditional looks. But inside you’ll find the reason for the surprisingly spirited performance: four-valve cylinder heads, ceramic-composite-lined cylinders, forged aluminum pistons, and fuel injection. The meticulously tuned 2-into-1 exhaust system has a throaty exhaust note, and also 3-way catalyst technology to reduce air pollution.
- The carefully designed chassis contributes to an exceptionally light feeling riders are sure to appreciate. The double-cradle steel main frame offers an ideal rigidity balance in the longitudinal, lateral, and torsional directions, using the engine as a stressed member. With the engine mounting position slightly forward for optimum front-rear weight distribution and its large, 18-inch front wheel, V Star 950 Tourer has outstanding handling performance.
- The V Star 950 Tourer achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 47 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 4.5 gallons of gas.
- Fenders are real steel, front and rear. That adds to the quality look and feel, and makes customization easier.
- The 58-cubic inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60° V twin. With four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio, this engine has been carefully designed to produce excellent power characteristics, and best-in-class acceleration.
- To keep friction loss to a minimum and help the engine achieve the ideal performance characteristics, special compact roller-type rocker arms with needle bearings are used. These also reduce top-end weight for excellent mass centralization.
- The combustion chamber shape was precisely engineered to direct the fuel air charge into the center of the piston for faster combustion and maximum power. Ceramic-composite-plated cylinders provide excellent heat dissipation and reduced oil consumption.
- High-quality forged aluminum pistons have a lightweight, high-strength compact design that contributes to reduce vibration.
- Sophisticated fuel injection is used on the V Star 950 Tourer. The injectors are four-hole, two-directional types with spray aimed at the valve surfaces. That produces good fuel atomization for faster and more complete combustion which contributes to excellent drivability. The fuel injection system also adopts an ISC (Idling Speed Control) valve for outstanding idling stability.
- Lubrication is provided by a simple, reliable wet sump system.
- The 5-speed transmission has a smooth shifting feeling, and gear ratios spaced to let the rider take full advantage of the engine’s torque characteristics and enjoy comfortable cruising at highway speeds. Naturally, power is efficiently transferred to the rear wheel using a simple, quiet belt drive.
- The engine’s look is highly detailed, with polished cylinder fins and beautifully chrome-plated cylinder head covers, for an exceptional appearance sure to be noticed.
- The V Star 950 Tourer achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 47 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 4.5 gallons of gas.
- The steel double-cradle frame is long and low, contributing to the bike’s spacious 95.9-inch (2435mm) overall length and 66.3-inch wheelbase. That means a great ride to go along with the great looks.
- The seat height is a mere 26.6 inches off the pavement, one of the lowest around, and a fuel tank that’s made as narrow as possible where it meets the seat, it is easy for most riders to put both feet firmly on the ground.
- Fenders are real steel, front and rear. That adds to the quality look and feel, and makes customization easier.
- The big 18-inch front wheel helps deliver this cruiser motorcycle’s sporty handling characteristics and “Sport Classic” cruiser looks. The low-profile 130/70-18 tire is mounted on an 8-spoke lightweight aluminum wheel. The 170/70-16 bias ply rear tire adds a beefy look and helps transfer all that torque and power to the pavement.
- Large 320mm front and 298mm rear discs provide strong braking capacity with excellent feel.
- Front forks feature big 41mm tubes, and rear suspension is a bottom-link-type monocross shock. Settings are calibrated to deliver a plush ride that is increasingly firm as the suspension is compressed for good handling and comfort over bigger bumps in the road.
- The V Star 950 Tourer has a wonderfully light feel. Surprisingly, even though it has a full-size chassis, the bike weighs just 657 pounds wet, with a full tank of gas and all fluids.
$9,790Key Features: The V Star 950 Tourer rolls out with a windshield,…
- The large-diameter meter is mounted on the fuel tank for a traditional look. Meter functions include speedometer, fuel level warning light, oil level warning light, and odometer with two trip meter functions, fuel trip meter, and clock display. The LCD display illumination can be adjusted using a right side handlebar switch.
- The V Star 950 Tourer is ready to roll out with a windshield, leather-wrapped hard sidebags, and a passenger backrest.
New 2014 YAMAHA BOLTMake: YAMAHA Model: BOLTPrice: $7,990
2014 Yamaha Bolt
Back to Basics...
A new trend is emerging in the motorcycle world, with a "back to basics" approach. Designers and custom builders are stepping back to a time when the mechanical beauty of a motorcycle was highlighted in its styling.
Introducing Bolt. Old school. New thinking. Minimalist style. Modern performance. From its slim, comact bobber-style design to its raw metal look and feel, it's everything you need. And nothing you don't.
The Bot's simple styling, compact layout, V-Twin power and natural riding position combine to offer an incredibly fun riding experience.
Featuring the fuel injected, 4-valve, V-Star 950 engine, the Bolt utilizes an all new "less is more" design.
Simple and compact, with a low seat height, the Bolt offers light agile handling that instills rider confidence. A new breed of "crossover", the Bolt is an interesting blend of cruiser features in a chassis that offers a more natural, upright riding position than a traditional cruiser. A "raw metal" theme highlights the engine styling, while the teardrop tank and limited bodywork showcase the Bolt's simple mechanical beauty. Its torquey engine character and easy "ride ability" will keep you grinning long after the ride has ended.
The all-new Bolt; back to basics with forward technology for quick acceleration and maneuvering through the urban maze.
2014 Yamaha Bolt Key Features
Fuel Consumption ± 20kpl/57mpg(Imp)
Slim, compact chassis design
Simple, clean "less is more" styling
•The Bolt is stripped down and devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber” look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
•The Bolt uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
•The Bolt’s chassis design is entirely new. Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fenders are new, creating a unique and fresh style.
•The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds, and experience the pulse of the machine.
•For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt are limited only by the owner’s imagination. As we say at Star motorcycles, “we build it, you make it your own.” And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt is the perfect example of that philosophy.
2014 Yamaha Bolt Features and Benefits
•942cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 4-valves per cylinder, 60° V-twin engine produces outstanding low- and mid-range torque. Maximum torque is reached at only 3,000 rpm - for an exceptionally fun riding experience.
•One-piece cylinder heads feature 4-valves per cylinder to provide optimum volumetric or filling efficiency for maximum power output. The benefit of a 4-valve design is two smaller intake valves allow more air flow and a higher rpm limit than a single heavier larger valve.
•Pent roof type combustion design with optimized squish area forces the fuel / air mixture toward the centre of the combustion chamber (and the centrally located long reach spark plug) for faster, more complete combustion and hence improved power and reduced emissions.
•Cylinder heads feature brushed cooling fin highlights for a quality appearance.
•The SOHC valve train features 31.5mm intake and 28mm exhaust valves with single valve springs which reduce friction and power losses. Specially designed "Y" shaped roller rocker arms activate the valves. The roller rocker system utilizes needle bearings that "roll" directly on the cam lobes allowing the lift of 2 valves at the same time without producing excessive camshaft wear and friction.
•Auto adjusting cam chain tensioners are used to reduce mechanical engine noise and maintenance
•Lightweight, "liner-less" aluminium cylinders feature ceramic composite plating for superior heat dissipation for excellent cooling, less friction, reduced weight and longer engine life. Cylinder cooling fins feature brushed aluminum highlights.
•Single pin style crankshaft is used to enhance engine character and exhaust note.
• Lightweight forged aluminium pistons provide excellent durability while reducing reciprocating mass for fast throttle response.
• Wet sump oil delivery system features an easy access spin-on type oil filter and easy access drain plug. A traditional dipstick is used to check oil level.
•Classic side mounted, 2.3 litre air box houses an easy access, high-flow viscous paper-type filter. Its design highlights and compliments the V-twin engine appearance. The outer cover features brushed aluminum highlights.
• Dual bore, 35mm throttle body fuel injection system with TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) and ISC (Idle Speed Control). This is a "closed loop" system that utilizes a heated oxygen sensor. The oxygen sensor feeds back info to the ECU which in turn adjusts the fuel/air mixture for maximum power with minimum emissions. The Idle Speed Control (ISC) maintains a steady idle during warm-up as well as once the engine has reached operating temperature.
•4-hole, 2-directional spray, Denso fuel injectors are used for excellent fuel atomization and more complete combustion chamber filling. There is one injector per cylinder.
•Fuel injection benefits include; improved fuel economy, choke-less starting, reduced emissions, and smooth drive-ability. The Bolt has been tuned to provide a very "linear" throttle response for easy riding.
•Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (T.C.I.) provides a hot spark for sure starts and strong engine performance.
•Powerful 32 bit ECU controls the ignition and fuel injection process
•Multi-plate "outer pull type'" wet clutch is used. Lever pull is light and easy thanks to a special rubber damper system.
•5-speed transmission features optimized gear ratios for excellent city and highway drivability. Transmission gears use "straight cut dogs" for smooth, positive shifting. 5th gear delivers outstanding cruising performance and reduced rpms at highway speed
•Adjustable gear shifter.
•Clean, quiet belt drive system is extremely low maintenance and simplifies customization. The 21mm wide belt utilizes carbon fibre cords for excellent strength and reduced stretching.
• Air Induction System (A.I.S.) reduces harmful CO and HC exhaust emissions.
•Stylish 2 into 1 exhaust system features a 3-way honeycomb-type catalyzer at the entry point of the muffler to reduce emissions. The rear header pipe "snakes" toward the front cylinder in order to provide the necessary tuned length, not to mention it is a key styling highlight too. The short design "dual stage type" muffler produces a low, throaty V-Twin exhaust note.
Chassis and Suspension:
Tube type, single backbone, double cradle steel frame offers a natural riding position, roomy ergonomics and a low seat height. This frame utilizes a 4-point rigid engine mounting system to optimize the overall rigidity balance for superior handling. The engine is mounted low in the chassis to provide a low center of gravity for a light, easy handling feel.
•Conventional tube-type, steel, short design swingarm compliments the frame and utilizes a dual shock suspension system.
•The Bolt features a low (690mm / 27.2") seat height. A very narrow design through the seat fuel - tank junction makes it even easier to place both feet flat on the ground, an important benefit for less experienced or shorter riders.
•The compact (1570mm / 61.8") wheelbase provides light, agile handling, for a fun riding experience.
•The Bolt is designed to be compact and slim, featuring clean, simple styling with the ability to easily personalize / customize the bike with a wide range of available accessories. The styling is "Star Original Bobber" with a modern twist. The design invokes a sense of dynamic forward motion and concentrated mass. The engine features "raw metal" styling highlights.
• 41mm front fork features plastic chip guards to protect fork tubes and seals. Wheel travel is 120mm (4.7") for a smooth, comfortable ride.
•Lightweight, forged aluminum upper triple clamp and forged steel lower triple clamp. The "pitch" between the fork tubes is 190mm or 7.5", which is well proportioned to 100/90 series front tire.
•Adjustable dual shock rear suspension. Rear wheel travel is 70mm (2.8"). The 5-positions of spring preload adjustment allows the rider to tailor spring preload to suit rider weight, load and road conditions.
• Single, 298mm front disc brake features a floating, wave-style rotor squeezed by a twin piston caliper for strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power. The wave-style design rotor offers more surface area than a conventional round disc for excellent heat dissipation.
•298 mm rear disc brake is squeezed by single piston caliper mounted to the underside of the swingarm. This design not only helps to hide the caliper but also lowers the center of gravity for light handling.
•Conventional low rise handlebar offers an upright riding position for excellent rider comfort. The bar can be changed to a different design for easy customization.
•12 litre teardrop shaped fuel tank compliments the slim, compact design of the Bolt. The piston-type fuel pump is externally located.
• Separate rider and passenger seats offer excellent comfort and style. The rider seat height is only 690mm or 27.2 inches off the ground. Both seats feature a dual texture design. The passenger seat can easily be removed if desired.
•Short design front and rear fenders are made of steel for easy customization and demonstrate the quality of build.
•All new, lightweight 12-spoke cast aluminium wheels are fitted tubeless tires. Front wheel is an MT2.50x19 fitted with a 100/90-19 bias tire, while the rear is an MT3.50x16 fitted with a 150/80x16 bias tire.
•New, LCD digital meter assembly features a speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel reserve tripmeter (counts kilometres since low fuel warning light activated) and a clock. Warning lights include; low fuel, oil level and engine trouble. Right side handlebar switch gear allows the operator to "tab through" or re-set the main instrument functions via buttons thereby eliminating the need to take your hands off the bars.
• 60/55 watt halogen headlight with chrome bezel
•New, "vintage design" LED tail light features 19 LED's for excellent visibility. Chrome bezel adds another styling highlight.
•New design turn signals with clear lenses and black bodies. Automatic turn signal cancellation is standard equipment.
Industry-leading Star family fit and finish
•Extra wide front brake and clutch levers provide a quality feel.
•Upper & lower belt covers help prevent debris from entering the belt and pulley areas
• Locking fuel cap and locking tool kit cover
•Traditional style, fork mounted steering lock
•Low-maintenance, sealed battery
• Lean angle sensor will kill the engine if the bike has tipped over.
•Yamaha diagnostic service tool coupler
$7,9902014 Yamaha Bolt Back to Basics... A new trend is emerging in the motorcycle…
New 2014 YAMAHA FZ-09Make: YAMAHA Model: FZ-09Price: $7,990Key Features:
- Introducing an all-new 847cc liquid-cooled, in-line 3-cylinder, DOHC, 12-valve engine with fuel injection. This FZ-09™ engine combines advanced high tech components including YCC-T® and Yamaha D-Mode, with a crossplane concept crankshaft to deliver an exciting, torquey and quick-revving engine character.
- “Crossplane Crankshaft Concept” provides linear torque development in response to the rider’s throttle input. Among the advantages of the in-line 3-cylinder engine are: (1) linear torque development, (2) even firing intervals that provide smooth torque characteristics and a good feeling of power in the low to mid rpm range, (3) a light, slim and compact design, and (4) performance that combines the characteristics of both 2-cylinder and 4-cylinder engines.
- To reduce vibration and deliver a smoother ride, the engine has a primary coupled-force balancer that revolves in the opposite direction and at the same speed as the crankshaft.
- A new 6-speed transmission has also been adopted to match the new engine. The transmission has optimized gear ratios that help to deliver engine torque efficiently. The result is a transmission that helps bring out more of the low- to mid-speed torque and excellent response characteristics.
- The ride-by-wire Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) system senses the slightest throttle input by the rider, relays the data to the ECU, which instantaneously calculates the ideal throttle valve opening based on engine rpm and throttle opening, and then sends commands to a servo-motor actuator that moves the throttle valve which actively controls the intake airflow volume. This is a technology contributing to the rider’s feeling of torque and controllability from the new 3-cylinder engine.
- Electronic fuel injection has been adopted to provide outstanding drivability. 12-hole injectors attached directly to the cylinder head deliver a highly pressurized spray of atomized fuel with droplets as small as a few microns. This enables high-precision injection directed at the valve skirts that contributes to optimum fuel combustion resulting in outstanding drivability and performance.
- The FZ-09™ is equipped with Yamaha D-MODE (or “Drive Mode”) variable throttle control system to allow the rider to choose the optimum engine character for their riding situation. The rider can choose at will from three throttle valve control maps (Standard Mode, “A” Mode, and “B” Mode) for different performance characteristics. Operation is performed by a button on the handlebars. STD Mode is set to accommodate a wide range of riding conditions. In this mode the rider can enjoy the 3-cylinder engine’s linear torque feeling from low speeds all the way up to high speeds. A-Mode lets the rider enjoy sharper throttle response in the low-to mid-rpm range than the STD Mode. B-Mode lets the rider enjoy milder throttle response than the STD Mode for more relaxed power characteristics.
- This lightweight liquid-cooled, 847cc, 4-stroke, in-line 3-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve engine with downdraft intake and fuel injection is all new. With a 78 x 59.1mm bore x stroke and 11.5:1 compression ratio, it produces an exciting, torquey and quick-revving engine character.
- Some of the advantages of the 3-cylinder engine in the FZ-09 include linear torque development due to the even firing intervals that provide smooth torque characteristics and a good feeling of power up into the low to mid rpm range, as well as combining desirable characteristics of both 2-cylinder and 4-cylinder engines. In addition, the engine design can be light, slim and compact.
- To reduce vibration and help give a smoother ride, the engine has a primary coupled-force balancer that revolves in the opposite direction and at the same speed as the crankshaft.
- The connecting rods are made using the fracture split (FS) method to ensure a high degree of circular precision in the rod’s big-end ring for a precise fit and smoother crank revolution. The fracture split (FS) method is where the big-end ring of a forged connecting rod is split in two by applying a sharp impact. This creates a perfectly matching split surface that naturally produces a much more precise mating surface when they are bolted together again around the crankshaft.
- To provide both exciting and quick revving torque characteristics and a unique intake sound, the 3-cylinder intake funnels have been designed with uneven lengths. The first cylinder funnel is 102.8mm, the second 82.8mm and the third is 122.8mm. This combines with the effects of the YCC-T system to contribute to an excellent torquey engine character.
- The FZ-09 transmission takes full advantage of the low-to-mid-range torque and excellent response characteristics of this in-line, 3-cylinder fuel-injected engine. The 6-speed transmission has been designed to be very compact, enhancing the overall narrow 3-cylinder design.
- The wheelbase, seat height, fuel tank width, rake and other dimensions are all set to work with the qualities of the compact 3-cylinder engine to achieve a sporty, light and neutral handling character, an upright riding position and a narrow feeling chassis at the seat/tank junction.
- For excellent damping characteristics, the front suspension is an inverted fork with 41mm inner tubes with 5.4 inches of travel. The front suspension features adjustment for spring preload and rebound damping.
- The rear suspension features a linked-type Monocross® shock. The shock is positioned below the seat and features an almost horizontal alignment. This unique positioning contributes to mass centralization and a slimmer body design. The rear suspension is also adjustable for spring preload and rebound damping. These adjustments allow for different riding conditions and rider preferences.
- Newly designed, 10-spoke lightweight cast aluminum wheels are used, fitted with a 120/70ZR17 front tire and 180/55ZR17 rear tire. The tires have been designed with an optimally-tuned internal structure that contributes to good handling stability.
- Front brakes consist of two floating 298mm discs with 4-pot opposed piston calipers. The newly designed calipers are radial mounted.
$7,990Key Features: Introducing an all-new 847cc liquid-cooled,…
- The aluminum, tapered-type handlebars – a first for a Yamaha sportbike – provide a good balance of strength and light weight.
- The fuel tank, with its deeply recessed knee grip area, contributes to a narrow seat/tank juncture.
- Newly designed, compact, hexagonal-type rearview mirrors match the “mass forward” design of the rest of the bike.
- A newly designed lightweight, compact, full LCD instrument panel is adopted. The tachometer has a digital bar-type display with gear position indicator. The electric starter button is a new slide-type that incorporates the engine cut-off switch is an integrated button for a modern and high quality appearance.
- The brake pedal, shift pedal, and footrests are made of forged aluminum for light weight and excellent appearance.
- The LED taillight has separate left and right lamps that illuminate when the taillight is on and across the entire lens when the brake light is on.
Used 2012 SUZUKI 400 BURGMANMake: SUZUKI Model: 400 BURGMANPrice: $5,699
This Suzuki 400 Burgman is like new with ONLY 190 miles!! Priced $900 under NADA. If you are looking for a clean low mile used scooter, this just might be the one.
Take the Burgman 400 ABS out for a ride around town and you'll find that every one of your senses is in for a delight. Visually the clean, aerodynamic lines of its bodywork are stunning, and for 2012 it features new pinstripe decals on the front and rear wheels. For your comfort around town or on the highway, it has plush suspension and a sleek fairing that provides excellent protection from the wind. A stepped seat and an easily adjustable backrest for the rider, along with a passenger backrest offer comfortable seating mile after mile. For exciting performance the Burgman 400 ABS's liquid-cooled engine offers strong acceleration utilizing an advanced fuel injection system ensuring crisp throttle response working together with an automatic clutch and V-belt drive for smooth power delivery. If you're looking for the ultimate in style and performance, check out the Burgman 400 ABS.$5,699This Suzuki 400 Burgman is like new with ONLY 190 miles!! Priced $900 under…
New 2012 YAMAHA 1900 RAIDER SMake: YAMAHA Model: 1900 RAIDER SPrice: $12,390
REDUCED!!!! $3000 OFF
MSRP - $15,390
SALE PRICE - $12,390
Online price is a cash outright sale price!! Trade may be accepted at a low wholesale price only!!
TOTAL CUSTOM. TOTAL PERFORMANCE.
Some would like to build their own; some would rather ride. Either way we've got you covered. Its 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliability. And the rest of the chopper-inspired Raider S is pure Star, designed and engineered by the world's best bike builders. The "S" model gets even more chrome: chrome triple clamps, fork sliders, air box cover, engine covers, headlight housing, handlebar risers and more. Don't forget your shades.$12,390REDUCED!!!! $3000 OFF MSRP - $15,390 SALE PRICE - $12,390 Online price…
Used 2005 YAMAHA G22Make: YAMAHA Model: G22Price: $3,399
Golf cars are just for golf. We converted this one to a utility cart. Perfect for around the farm or acreage, not to mention thousands less than other utility vehicles.$3,399Golf cars are just for golf. We converted this one to a utility cart. Perfect…